Buffalo and chicken. Could any two words go together any better? According to my husband, probably not! (At least when it comes to food!)This recipe is a huge hit in our family. We make it often, to have as just a dip for snacking on, or we use it as the filling for different foods. We love making buffalo chicken quesadillas with this, it’s one of our favorites!
The ingredients are easy to keep around and easy to find. One big tip though, is that different brands of ranch dramatically change the flavor. I’ve tried this recipe with many, many different brands of ranch and my favorite is plain ole’ Hidden Valley ranch. All the more natural or organic brands have a heavy herb emphasis that really can throw off the taste of this dip.
This is a fantastic recipe when you have friends over for a game or just hanging out. It takes only a couple minutes to throw together and only needs to be in the oven for about 25 minutes for the cheeses to melt. Even my children love this dip and devour it when offered! Try this fabulous dip, you won’t regret it!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 lb. shredded chicken
- 1/2 c. buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 2 c. (8 oz.) shredded cheese
- Spread cream cheese into a uncreased 8x8 baking dish. Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Mix and serve warm with tortilla chips.