I’ve always loved beards on men. There is something so manly and earthy about it to me. The thing was, I didn’t like my man’s beard. It was scraggly, tough and out of control. I hated getting pricked every single time I went to kiss him. So with my husband in mind, I formulated this wonderful beard oil. It has a pleasant smell, not flowery or feminine at all. The best part is how well it works!
As my husband has been growing out his beard, it has gotten fuller and much softer! Plus, it looks much nicer, with less hair going everywhere. Between this and a beard brush, my husband’s beard is looking amazing and best of all, he’s kissable again! Win-win situation for us both. I use a blend of sweet almond, jojoba and avocado oil. There’s a lovely blend of essential oils, with rosemary for hair growth, cedarwood for a manly scent, and lavender to sooth any itching. I think any man would love this blend.
This makes a great gift for any man (with facial hair) in your life. It’s perfect as a gift for Father’s Day, a birthday or Christmas. If you really want to make a nice little gift set, add a beard brush, a beard comb and some beard balm or wax. I hope you try it out!
- 1 oz. avocado oil
- .5 oz. sweet almond oil
- .5 oz. jojoba oil
- 12 drops rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 6 drops orange essential oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops cinnamon essential oil
- Add the avocado oil, sweet almond oil and jojoba oil to a 2 oz. bottle.
- Drop in all essential oils.
- Seal the bottle and turn the bottle a few times to mix the contents.
- After a shower, drop a dime sized amount into your palm. Rub the oil around in your hands and then smooth into the beard, taking care to get to the roots. Leave oil on to soak into the hair.
- For best results, apply daily.